CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Prayer's Please!

The Easter Pageant I'm in needs your prayers. Easter is now less than two weeks away and we still need roles filled. We need soldiers, women of the tomb, Barabbas, servants, one or two disciples and probably more that I can't think of right now.
I know somehow it will work out because God is taking care of it. As our director says, "It's not our pageant, it's God's pageant." We're just the instrument God is using to tell His story. It is an amazing experience. Being part of telling the story of Christ's death and resurrection puts Easter in a better perspective. It helps you have a better understanding of what Christ went through to save us. I've been involved with the pageant since about the 3rd grade and Easter would not be the same without it.
Thank you for your prayers! I greatly appreciate it! If you want to know more about the pageant, let me know. I'm more than willing to share.

0 comments: