CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Change of Plans

So today turned out a little differently than I had originally planned. It's my first day off in 6 days and the top thing on my list,right after doing my BSF, was doing laundry. So a little before 10:30 I went into my little laundry room to start my first load and I discovered that my water was off.
After saying "What is going on here," I remembered that last week our management left a note saying they would have to turn the water off in our building on Thursday March 26th to fix a problem. It did not happen...probably due to the hail storm that went through the night before. I figured that since they didn't fix the problem last week, they're doing it today. It would have been nice if they left another note saying they were turning off our water today. Of course they might have but Rachel was the one to see the note and forgot to tell me because of her car issues. Understandable.
So what do I do? I pick up my phone, call Mom and ask her if I can come to the house to do my laundry. So that's where I'm at right now. My last load is in the dryer...it's probably done by now. A slight change of plans but my laundry still got done!! :)

1 comments:

Luz said...

God bless parents who allow their grown up kids to come home to do laundry. That's what I did the day after I arrived home to El Paso. Laundry.