CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Animals: A part of God's Creation Part I

I thought I would continue my previous blog by sharing with you different animals. I'll even start with one I mentioned earlier.


The Cheetah
I stated in the last post that the cheetah is the fastest land animal on four legs. It can run at least 65 mph and sometimes all four legs are off the ground. How cool is that? Luz, I posted this picture just for you. I saw it, laughed and saved it knowing I had to post it.









I'll add more later in another post. I have to go to work now. So sad. I'd rather finish this.

2 comments:

Luz said...

Becca, you make me laugh! That's like my all-time favorite website.

Becca said...

I know. That is why I had to use that picture. Every time I see a demotivator I think of you.
And just to let you know, you make me laugh too. Of course, you already knew that didn't you?