CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hey, look an update!

This past week we've read Isaiah 40:1-11 in BSF and I just wanted to share something that hit me last night.

"See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power,
and His arm rules for Him.
See, His reward is with Him,
and His recompense accompanies Him.
He tends His flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in His arms
and He carries them close to His heart;
He gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:10-11

I couldn't believe that it didn't cross my mind when I was reading the versus myself during the week but our leader said this in the lecture. The same arm that rules with power is the same arm that tenderly holds us close to His heart. I just love how she worded it. It's so true and it's a wonderful visual.

0 comments: